Thursday, February 16, 2006

Costa Rica Report #2

Yesterday was an easy day for the Grandmaster. A photo shoot for a newspaper, a radio interview, and a short practice with the band. Then it was time for GM to let his dreads down. And holy crap did he ever. I am still undecided about how much to divulge on this blog, but it's all on tape. Let's just say I've got the sex and drugs part of the title covered.

Tonight we are going to try to shoot a scene for a music video for Que Sera Sera. If that goes well we will finish shooting the video on Saturday.

The GM show is on Saturday and I just arranged with the video producer who is taping tonight's Papaya concert to shoot GM for me. Five cameras (high def down converted to NTSC)!! They have all the equipment for the entire week, but there was no budget to pay for the cameramen. So I am paying that. $150US for a five camera crew is a steal. I can't believe how I lucked out on this one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home