Monday, February 06, 2006

Finding Time

It's been a nutty crazy time. I've been booked solid shooting for other clients for weeks, and the days leading up to the Costa Rica trip are no different. On Thursday I leave town for a 4 day shoot with a documentary crew from Spain that will wrap at the airport on Monday when I fly to San Jose. In fact the Spanish crew are on the same (first leg) flight as me to San Salvador.

So this is making it tough to prep for the week in San Jose. I have today and Wednesday to get everything in order. I don't have much of a shooting schedule set up yet which concerns me a bit, but the good thing about The Grandmaster is you know something "filmworthy" is always going to happen! I just have to be ready to shoot whatever it is.

I've made contact with a soundman in San Jose who is going to work with me for 3 days which will make my life so much easier, and my footage so much better. I'm really excited about this trip because not only do I think I am going to get some great stuff, but I am really looking forward to spending a week concentrating on my documentary and only my documentary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home