Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Let the festivals begin

Last night was GM's first performance of the summer festival tour. I was not there, but I hired a local camerman, Jacob Zehr, to shoot for me. Initial reports are everything went well and Jacob got some good material for the doc.

The folks at the Victoria Folk Festival were amazingly helpful. Big thanks to Colin, Shelly, and Tracy at the ICA!

GM plays at Winnipeg this weekend. I'm hiring another local shooter, Derek Eides, in the 'Peg to collect footage for me.

I just booked my flight to Calgary today. I'm arriving in Cowtown on July 27. GM is scheduled to perform on July 29 & 30 at that festival. Following Calgary I'm going to head to Vancouver to visit friends and family for a while. That will be my base of operations with trips to Regina and Salmon Arm festivals in August. I'm coming home to Belize via Seattle on August 23.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home